Monday 6 February 2017

When I do count the clock that tells the time


When I do count the clock that tells the time, 
And see the brave day sunk in hideous night; 
When I behold the violet past prime, 
And sable curls all silver’d o’er with white;
When lofty trees I see barren of leaves 
Which erst from heat did canopy the herd,
And summer’s green all girded up in sheaves 
Borne on the bier with white and bristly beard, 
Then of thy beauty do I question make, 
That thou among the wastes of time must go,
Since sweets and beauties do themselves forsake
And die as fast as they see others grow; 
   And nothing ‘gainst Time’s scythe can make defence
   Save breed, to brave him when he takes thee hence. 

Sonnet 12: When I do count the clock that tells the time by William Shakespeare

Details:

Skin: Pumec: Lucky Letter 1, group lucky board
Hair: Elua: Micah, Black pack, The Mens Dept
Earrings: Doe: Heartbeat, The Gacha Garden
Eyes: Song: Mao: Brown, The Gacha Garden
Shoes: G&D: Hart to Hart, Suede, pink, Hello Tuesday
Pants: Vision: S&F Jeans, Beatrice, Dark Gray, Hello Tuesday
Nails: Livia: Valentine, Truth or Dare 2
Sweater: KC: Cassie
Head: Catwa: Kimberly, Bento
Body: Maitreya: Lara Mesh body
Shape: my own

Pose: IOS: Aishka Pose 2 R, old Color Me

Location: Exhibit by River Eden at Vision of Beauty Art Complex
Windlight: Bryn Oh's Bluniverse

No comments:

Post a Comment