Tuesday 24 January 2017

The Arrow and the Song



I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.

I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For who has sight so keen and strong,
That it can follow the flight of song?

Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend.


The Arrow and the Song by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Details:

Dress: Eveline In The Box: Xavienne, Plaid Purple, 25LTuesdays
Collar: On A Lark: Collar 01, 25LT
Boots: G&D: Ankle Gio Black, Hello Tuesday
Eyes: HSH: Wolf 01, purple, Cosmopolitan
Hair: Ayashi: Shiro, Brown set, Sanarae
Skin: Birth: Emi TC4, Catwa, Tone 02, RARE, The Chapter Four gacha
Nails: Nail Me: MmmCoffee, Ball of Yarn Hunt
Head: Catwa: Bibi
Body: Maitreya: Mesh Body, Lara

Pose: Belle Poses: Joss 6, 2nd Level gift

Location: Archimedes Public Library, Babbage Palisade
Windlight: region

No comments:

Post a Comment