Tuesday 3 January 2017

A frost of cares


My prime of youth is but a frost of cares,
My feast of joy is but a dish of pain,
My crop of corn is but a field of tares,
And all my good is but vain hope of gain.
The day is gone and yet I saw no sun,
And now I live, and now my life is done.

The spring is past, and yet it hath not sprung,
The fruit is dead, and yet the leaves are green,
My youth is gone, and yet I am but young,
I saw the world, and yet I was not seen,
My thread is cut, and yet it was not spun,
And now I live, and now my life is done.

I sought my death and found it in my womb,
I lookt for life and saw it was a shade,
I trode the earth and knew it was my tomb,
And now I die, and now I am but made.
The glass is full, and now the glass is run,
And now I live, and now my life is done.


My prime of youth is but a frost of cares by Chidiock Tichborne

Details:

Hair: Calico: Brooklee, Reds, 25L$ Tuesdays
Necklace: On A Lark: Elemental, Moonstone, 25LT
Dress, earrings: Footpaw Ind.: Diantha Pink, size M, 25LT
Eyes: Arise: Freya, green, old Lost and Found
Skin: Glam Affair: Tara Catwa, Europa
Nails: Livia: Ombre flakes, gift
Head: Catwa: Bibi
Body: Maitreya: Mesh Body, Lara

Pose: oOo Studio: My Life, gift
Location: Lakeside
Windlight: Daytime shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment