Saturday 5 November 2016

Speak the word that sets me free


Laden Autumn here I stand
Worn of heart, and weak of hand:
Nought but rest seems good to me,
Speak the word that sets me free.

- William Morris

Details:

Eyes: Inkheart: Insipya, Sand, Dirty Little Secret Hunt 7 (Thanks InkHeart!)
Dress: Purple Moon: Agnes, black, Designer Showcase (I really love this dress.)
Hair: Mina: Farah, Light brown, Fameshed
Nails: ZOZ: Lynn Bold Polish, Cosmopolitan
Shoes: ChicChica: Felicity Night, The Crossroads
Accessory: Astralia: Lace Arm Warmers, The Coven
Headband: AvaWay: Cat Ears #1, The Gacha Garden
Head: Catwa: Bibi
Body: Maitreya: Mesh Body, Lara
Pose: An Lar: The Citrine Series - Five, We<3RP

Location: ~Nouvelles Aventures~ (SLurl)

Windlight: Tor: Brilliant Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment