Sunday 2 October 2016

BMI Gezellig Hackey Sack Hanging Chairs

Gezellig by Black Magnolia Imports has these great chairs for biggies and tinies/dinkies up for sale this weekend. I am sorry for the late notice, I have been swamped all week and then fell asleep very early. But I love the chairs. I had to put all of them out at Rainbow Tinies! SO cute!

Gezellig Hackey Sack Hanging Chairs
If you know BMI, you know that Miss Mattie sells great textures there. But did you know there are fashions and home decor, too? And the furniture has lookalike sets for biggies and tinies! Welcome all your friends for a visit, no need to swap between avatars.







The BMI/Gezellig/AUTOMAT Mainstore has a lot of sales, especially during weekends. They also have a midnight mania board and hunt gifts. Make sure to look around the whole place!

Oh and make sure you are following the blog, too, I really love what Miss Mattie is doing with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment